Welcome to your new home, your happy place. If you are looking for one-level living, this spacious rancher located on a little over Â¾ of an acre is just what you have been waiting for. There is plenty more to love about this home. No through street for maximum privacy. Private road shared with one neighbor. Some improvements include a new well pump in July 2023, a water conditioner replaced in July 2023, new carpet in Oct. 2023, front porch painted in Oct. 2023, a new stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave in 2022, trees trimmed in Oct. 2022, new laminate wood flooring in 2017, a new roof on the house and garage in 2017 (50-year shingles), and new gutter filters in 2017. The furnace is serviced annually and the buyer may choose to continue the service policy with Petro Home Services. Air-conditioning unit serviced annually. The attic is a walk-up (steps no ladder) and has wood flooring throughout for more storage. There is a water filter system. Freezer on the lower level is included (as-is). There is a workshop and a cedar closet on the lower level. You will not be disappointed with the views from the front porch, bay window in the living room, or the sunroom. Watching the four seasons pass you by will always be a delight. Conveniently located mins. away from 795, 695 and Owings Mills. Schedule a showing today to see why only a handful of owners were lucky enough to call this place home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,047 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Entrance Outside, Workshop
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, Ramp - Main Level, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cedar Closet, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Enclosed, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price