Why rent when owning is this affordable! This 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath home is move-in ready for you to enjoy immediately. Be the first to enjoy this home's upgrades. Some extra features include: newly stained hardwood floors throughout, 4 ceiling fans, high base molding, fresh paint inside and outside, natural gas heat, ceramic tile flooring, updated bathrooms and kitchen, huge laundry room & storage area, the half bath on the lower level can be converted to a full bath, fully fenced in backyard, and plenty of street parking. No HOA or ground rent. Convenient to 695 and 95. Nearby shops and restaurants. Plenty of street parking.
Townhouse, Other, 3+ Story
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,120 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full, Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Front Yard. Rear Yard, Front Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)