1 YR HOME WARRANTY AND NO LONGER SOLD AS IS. Live in one of the largest homes in the sought after Coachford community. Plenty of room to live, play, work and learn. The sellers are ready to pass this warm, bright, and well-loved home on to new owners. This home is central to Hunt Valley and Towson. Close to Baltimore City and a 45 min. drive to PA. You will enjoy this spacious home with an addition and a full unfinished basement. This home is perfect for work, school, and family time. Close to Springlake Swim Club, Padonia Swim Club, Oregon Ridge Park, Loch Raven Reservoir, and the NCR Trail. The fireplace is waiting and your car will love the oversized garage for those snowy days. NEW YEAR = NEW HOME! Due to concerns about COVID-19 and as a courtesy to all parties, only decision-makers should be present for showings (no more than 2/3 adults, no children). All parties must wear masks when viewing the home. Do not schedule or attend showings if anyone in your party exhibits cold/flu-like symptoms or has been exposed to the virus.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Aluminum Siding
2,815 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Natural Gas, Cable TV, Electric service available
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Single Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Unfinished Basement, Space For Rooms
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Curved Stair, Wainscoting, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price