This is your chance to own in Towson. Seize the moment! Make this house your home with your creative imagination. Truly a smart investment whether you own to live or rent out or renovate and flip. You can not go wrong with this location. Minutes from downtown Towson, Towson Row, Towson Circle East, colleges, and hospitals. This is a rare chance to buy in this neighborhood and have the opportunity to choose your renovations. So much potential ... Hurry before this one is sold! The owner will have the house professionally cleaned right before closing. New sump pump and waterproofing in the basement. The warranty stays with the house. Paperwork will be provided. Potential for a parking pad next to the garage. Offered strictly as-is.
1 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,440 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Radiators.
- Heated, Entrance Outside
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Public, Unassigned.
- Rear, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price