Do you want to live and own in the best location in downtown Towson? Check out this modern one-bedroom condo with a private open balcony facing West. This one-bedroom condo offers new vinyl wood flooring, new water heater, new hvac unit in the bedroom, granite kitchen countertops, and fresh paint. The two sliding glass doors and windows are a few years old. Access the balcony from your living room or bedroom. Updated kitchen and bathroom and a walk-in closet. The large, private balcony (114" x 132") on the 19th floor = amazing, tranquil sunset views. 24/7 concierge, 24/7 fitness room, sprinkler system in each condo, trash chute on each residential floor, and library/clubroom. New elevators installed in 2018. Minutes from everything you need to live, love and learn. The heated swimming pool will be ready for your enjoyment in just a few weeks! Garage parking available for a monthly fee of $100 per car. This is an estate sale and sold as-is.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
714 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Dryer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Electric, Wall Air Conditioning
- Electric Heating. Wall Unit.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm, TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Monitor System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Concierge, Exercise Room, Library, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price