Be the first to enjoy this newly renovated condo! New kitchen, new bathroom, new water heater, new HVAC wall unit, new waterproof vinyl flooring, new GE stainless steel kitchen appliances, new garbage disposal, new paint, new closet doors, and waterproof balcony flooring. The large balcony is your own outdoor space. The building amenities and central location will make your life even more stress-free. You will be an elevator ride from your car, home, swimming pool, fitness room, mailroom, and clubroom with wi-fi. New elevators installed in 2018. Sprinkler system installed in 2014. The weekly Towson Farmers Market is a few steps away from your front door. Why rent when owning is this affordable? Own and be a part of the new Downtown Towson. Garage parking available for a monthly fee. Condo offered as-is and is ready to be lived in and loved!
Condo, Traditional, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
762 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Electric service available, Cable TV
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Foyer
- Galley Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer
- Electric, Wall Air Conditioning
- Electric Heating. Wall Unit.
- TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Sprinkler System, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Lighted, Private, Unassigned.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Concierge, Exercise Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Security, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price