You will be impressed with this one-bedroom condo in the center of downtown Towson. The extra-large bedroom allows for an open work or chill-out area. New waterproof vinyl wood flooring throughout. Brand new modern bathroom and kitchen backsplash. Updated water heater. New window treatments. New building elevators installed in 2018. The seller has paid off the elevator special assessment. Trash chute on each floor. 24/7 front desk concierge. Updated fitness room and heated outdoor pool overlooking Towson. Low maintenance living allows for more time to do the things you enjoy most. Conveniently close to everything! Do not pass up owning with interest rates so low.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,320 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Galley Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Electric, Wall Air Conditioning
- Electric Heating. Wall Unit.
- TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Sprinkler System, Window Treatment, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lighted, Private, Unassigned.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Concierge, Exercise Room, Library, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)