This ready-to-love condo is in the heart of downtown Towson, Brand new kitchen (granite countertops, new dishwasher, microwave, and flooring). Brand new bathroom. New water heater. Washer & dryer in the condo. New custom blinds, New flooring in bedroom, bath, and kitchen. Enjoy the panoramic views of Towson and Loch Raven Reservoir from your large private balcony. Stress-free living with 24/7 concierge, elevators (new in 2018), sprinkler system installed in 2014, heated outdoor pool, and central to many shops, restaurants, movies, mall, and parks. A few blocks from the new Towson Row and Whole Foods. With gas prices so high, why not live where you can walk, bike, or catch the free Towson Loop throughout Towson? Windows and sliding glass doors sold as is. They work fine.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
762 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Galley Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Intercom System
- Electric, Wall Air Conditioning
- Electric Heating. Wall Unit.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm, TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Sprinkler System, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Concierge, Exercise Room, Library, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price