When you enter this iconic mid-century masterpiece, you will be greeted by a door person and 24-hour concierge. The beauty and natural light continue when you enter this modern zen condo. End your days gazing at sunsets from your wall-to-wall windows or look down and admire the community pool and lush common grounds. Custom blinds are included along with a 3x3 storage locker in the building. The Highfield House is 1 mile or less from Loyola University, Notre Dame of MD University, and Johns Hopkins University, and 15 minutes from downtown Baltimore. Eat, shop, and play in Hampden or at The Rotunda which are minutes away from your doorstep. If your goal is to live a carefree lifestyle and you adore live plants, this zen oasis is for you! Garage parking is available for a monthly fee.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
830 sq. ft
Electric service available, Natural Gas
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Dining Area
- Galley Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Wall Air Conditioning
- Gas Heat. Wall Unit, Forced Air.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- City, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Laundry Facilities, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Concierge
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price