MAJOR PRICE IMPROVEMENT! A rare and unique find! You can have the very best of both worlds. This custom-built 3-year young colonial home has every modern amenity your family desires and is nestled in prestigious Roland Park, the first planned suburban community in North America. Established in 1890. Your forever home has 6 bedrooms (5 with a walk-in closet and the 6th is the whole top floor), 6 full bathrooms, 1 half bathroom, an oversized 2 car garage with an unfinished upper level for an office or live-in suite (electric installed with rough-in for plumbing). The parking pad and driveway allow for 10 to 12 additional cars. The unfinished full lower level includes electric, central heat and air and a full bath rough-in (tub installed). This huge space can be used for more entertaining or as a live-in suite. You will have peace of mind with the in-home sprinkler system, alarm system, high efficiency dual zoned HVAC (with remote access), water filtration system, radon system, basement waterproofing, fenced-in yard, and gutter guards. The main level master bedroom suite and spacious laundry room (with a full bath) allow for many more years for you and your family to enjoy your nest. Location is premium with this home blocks away from Gilman and Bryn Mawr private schools and 2.5 miles from Loyola University. Eat, shop and play at The Rotunda shopping center, downtown Towson, Hampden, and Baltimore City. You should not hesitate to spoil your family with modern living at its finest in historic Roland Park.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
6 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Wat
Hardi Plank, Stone
4,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Energy Star, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Wood. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning, Stone.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm, Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Private.
- Stone, HardeePlank
- Split Rail, Wire, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Playground, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)