Everyone loves the Anneslie community. Discover local shops and restaurants within walking distance, as well as ever-popular community schools. 705 Regester boasts all the charm of the solid 1920s construction but with modern amenities. The covered front porch greets guests and leads to a foyer with coat closet. High ceilings, replacement windows, lots of natural light and an open floor plan make this home one for the top of your list. On the main level, French door pocket doors create a sunroom/family room/home office space. Open the doors and create an even larger living room. Plenty of space for cooks in the open kitchen with friends and family gathering nearby in the dining area. An additional room on the main level can be a play room or another home office and the main floor bedroom and full bath works well for guests and family. Upstairs find three more bedrooms and a full bath. Primary bedroom has additional closets. Stash the toys in the finished lower level or use it for a game room. For outdoor spaces any time of year, enjoy the huge deck and yard. Garage for storage or cars.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,195 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators.
- Full, Full Finished
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price