PRISTINE AND EASY TO SHOW: Great location with easy access to multiple schools, shops, Eddies grocery store and downtown routes. Enjoy this 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath solid brick colonial , affordable and manageable in desirable northern Roland Park neighborhood. Updates and amenities include new gas boiler, spacious eat-in kitchen with granite and stainless appliances, gleaming oak floors, Lower Level game room, large Livingroom with fireplace, first floor family room with walls of built-ins and fresh neutral paint, bay windows, French doors to private patio.. conveniently located on a quiet cul de sac..1 year transferable HMS Warranty. Best value in Roland Park area!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
2,471 sq. ft
Roland Park Area
Baltimore City Public Schools
ROLAND PARK ELEMENTARY-MIDDLE SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Other, Hot Water. Radiant, Other, Zone.
- Partial, Space For Rooms, Partially Finished
- Bay Window(s), Casement
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Cedar Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Slate, Rubber
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Interior, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)