This well maintained owner-occupied home is ready for you to enjoy and own with pride. This charming 2 bedroom 2 full bath home has brand new granite kitchen countertops, in 2017 a new roof with new downspouts, in 2017 a new roof on the front and back awnings, in 2018 new main drain and water line, private parking, plenty of street parking and original hardwood floors throughout. Shed included for extra storage. Convenient central location to shops and restaurants. The covered 143x143 deck allows outdoor space and entertaining all year round. Stop by the open house this Sunday!
Townhouse, Traditional, 3+ Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,241 sq. ft
Electric service available, Natural Gas, Fiber Optics
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer, Range Hood, De-Humidifier
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated
- Storm Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Public, Private, Unassigned, Driveway.
- Brick, Concrete
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Partial, Chain Link, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Sidewalks, Flood Lights, Back Yard. Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price