Be the first to call this newly renovated condo HOME. New kitchen, bathrooms, flooring, lighting, stainless steel appliances, and washer & dryer. Highrise lifestyle: park your car in the garage, take the elevator to the concierge level to pick up your mail and packages, head up to your condo, a quick change into your bathing suit for a swim in the heated community pool overlooking Towson or work out in the 24/7 fitness room, have dinner and drinks at any of the various restaurants that are steps away from your building, head over to the Cinemark theatre for a movie or relax on your 9 x 11 private balcony watching the sunset. There is so much to do with plenty of time because life slows down at The Penthouse. Try it, you will love it! $1,700 per mo. with a 2-year lease and $1,200 credit for garage parking.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
|Cats OK,Dogs OK,Size Sq. Ft.
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,019 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Electric, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Wall Unit.
- TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lighted, On Site, Private, Underground Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)